Drones are easy to use and are really fun to use once you know how to control them. The best part that makes it interesting is that they can drive, swim or even fly on their own. Most of them have different AIs which act like the autopilots, but they also have the option of being remotely controlled. The manufacturers have discovered a lot of uses for drones such as aerial surveillance.
With so many different types of drones in the market, the following are some of the top five cheap drones that you can buy:
1) Blade Nano QXA great starter drone for anyone looking to become a drone hobbyist. The Blade Nano QX has an agility mode that allows the user to perform air tricks such as flips. It also has a stability mode that makes it easier to fly if you are just learning how to control drones. If you ever get in trouble while flying you can simply let go of the controls while in stability mode and the drones smart technology will make it hover on its own.
- Small enough to fly indoors
- Lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Easy to use
- Easy to perform tricks such as flips
- You can let go of controls in stability mode and it will hover.
- Somewhat Fragile
The Blade Nano QX is a cheap easy to use drone and tends to be the preferred choice for beginners. If you are an experienced drone user I don’t suggest getting the Blade Nano because you may become bored. The agility and stability mode are are great features to help you transition from practicing to doing complex flying tricks.
2) Syma X5CThis is one of the best drones that can be found on the market. With a cheap price of 60 dollars, you get to have a quad copter that is stable enough to perform all the movements you want. It features a 2MP camera that has great video capabilities. This is the best choice for a beginner, videographer or even a photographer.
- It has modifiable trim settings
- It is very easy to fly
- It has a remote camera activator
- It has expert flight modes
- The flight time is very limited
- There is no true HD version available
- It has partial prop guards
This is a good drone, especially for the fact that it has a 2MP camera and is very affordable.
3) Eachine X6 HexacopterThe Eachine X6 hexacopter is one of the most unique drones in the market. It features a 2MP camera plus a micro SD slot. This drone comes in handy with a very a good battery. It takes only forty minutes to charge which is a very short period, compared to the rest of the drones on this list. You also get to fly it for about ten to twelve minutes. This is a very long time compared to the charging period.
- It is very stable
- It is easy to use even for beginners
- It has an inbuilt camera
- It is quiet affordable
- The quality off the construction isn’t the greatest.
This drone is great but the quality of material is a bit worrying such that if it crashes into something it can be quite disastrous. If you’re a beginner I suggest looking at other drones on this list because you’re likely to crash a lot!
4) Cheerson CX-10 MiniI’m going to go ahead and say this is one of the most sold drones on the market and on very many sites. There are very many reasons that make it the best seller and one of them is the features that it possesses. This drone can be used by people of all skill levels that is beginners as well as veterans will enjoy the flying experience equally. It is small in size and very durable in matters of the material that it is made of. It also has an option of spare parts incase you encounter any difficulties. The spare parts are cheap and can be easily found. Despite it being very small, the engineers were still able to pack a 6axis control board for advanced movements.
- It is easy to control because of its small size
- It is very flexible
- Has a 6 axis control making the maneuvering much more fun
- Can be used by people from various skill levels
- It has a short charging time and can be driven for 4 to eight minutes.
- The small size may be a problem for some people
The fact that its sales are so high alone proves that it’s a great product. The size is somewhat small and some people don’t enjoy small drones. On the other hand though despite its size its very durable. It can also go for a radius of 40 meters which is a wide distance. If you like smaller drones this is the choice for you.
5) UDI 818AI personally love the UDI 818A. Its a beautiful looking drone because its so tight and compact. This camera drone is a great starter drone for anyone looking to record while flying. The camera is 640×480 Pixels and is able to take photos as well as videos. It can also perform 360 flips with just the push of a button!
- High Quality Camera
- Great body design
- Can perform a flip with a single button
- Cheap for such great quality
- Battery doesn’t last long while in flight
- Moved by strong winds easily because it’s so light
- Only 2 gigs of memory
A great starting drone with high quality video makes the UDI 818A the perfect drone for the price. If you plan on filming a lot I suggest upgrading your SD card before you start filming.
Drones are a great way of having fun and capturing the beauty of nature from an aerial perspective. But before you take chances to buy one ensure that you know all the rules about flying drones to avoid colliding with the authorities.
You can check out more drones here!